Since I last posted –
- Visited Cusco again in July
- Had my iPhone stolen – hence couldn’t take any pictures, which killed my already non-existent soul
- Had to opportunity to volunteer for a weekend with other teachers at a school /village for underprivileged Quechua children
- Moved out of the apartment and lived in a hostel for the last 3 weeks because of landlord problems~
- Finished teaching and left Peru on August 29 – spent amazing time with some students and other teachers
- Hung out with Alex, my old coworker from Booz Allen, and his boyfriend in Arequipa
- Laptop crapped out
- Flew to Costa Rica and spent a week together with my friends back home in Monteverde and Puerto Viejo
- Now spending a few more days in Costa Rica until I figure out my life – at this point I’m looking to teach in Guatemala
I am so lucky.
I am also about the worst person alive to have a blog.